We conduct security testing of your network perimeter imitating cyber attackers (white, grey or black box). Our experts demonstrate possible attack scripts and ways attackers could use to bypass security tools and gain maximum privileges in critical components of your infrastructure.
What we do:
- Analyze network perimeter security:
- Passively collect information about network resources,
- Conduct active scanning of ports, and identify and analyze available network services,
- Scan network services and detect their vulnerabilities,
- Conduct security analysis of web applications,
- Manually analyze vulnerabilities including authentication flaws and possible critical data publicly available,
- Conduct credentials bruteforce,
- Exploit several vulnerabilities previously detected (if possible)
- Find out ways attackers could use to dive in to your infrastructure
- analyze network traffic,
- conduct active and / or passive redirection attacks or traffic interception attacks,
- conduct internal instrumental scanning aimed to detect vulnerabilities in network services,
- go further up to gaining access to important network resources (for example corporate Active Directory domain, business systems, DBMS) or until all available attack methods are tried.
You can prevent attackers from penetrating your external perimeter and compromising data, and therefore prevent financial and reputational damage.