- Why protecting reputation is essential for a successful business
- What cyber incidents can damage brand reputation
- How business impact analysis helps to assess and mitigate reputational damage
- How to handle incidents that jeopardize reputation: guidance and a checklist for the PR department
Physical emblems protect hospitals, transport, mobile camps of medical and humanitarian organizations during armed conflicts. A digital emblem is supposed to protect the digital infrastructure of such institutions. The authors of the paper assess the benefits, risks, and challenges of introducing a digital emblem and describe three potential ways of implementing the project
- Business impact analysis. Preparing your company for adverse events
- Cyber risk management. Identifying the main threats to your company
- Awareness. Mitigating human error in corporate cybersecurity
- Monitoring. Improving resilience to cyberattacks through rapid incident response
- Cyber insurance. Getting the most out of it
- What is BCM and why you need it
- 7 steps to implement BCM
The annual cybersecurity report prepared by the World Economic Forum with the help of BI.ZONE experts.
The accelerated shift toward remote working and the rise in high-profile cyberattacks are driving the discussions about cyber resilience. The paper outlines the upcoming challenges for digital security leaders in this new landscape.
The report series tracks global risks perceptions among risk experts and world leaders in business, government, and civil society. It examines risks across 5 categories: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, and technological.
This report examines the international cybersecurity certification systems. It also contains expert recommendations based on real case studies and explores the various options for cooperation in this field.
This material could be very interesting to IT directors and digital transformation leaders who would benefit from a systematic approach to incident management. Technical experts might discover some new ways of communicating the importance of cybersecurity and its connection to business development when talking to business strategy leaders.
- Business in the digital age: threats and opportunities
- Managing business continuity through digital transformation
- Incident response: the key to business continuity
The experts analyzed the main cyber risks threatening modern aviation, highlighted the obstacles preventing the industry from tackling digital challenges, and offered recommendations for improving cyber resilience at the local, national, and global levels.
The report provides a detailed data analysis regarding encryption attacks as well as cases of cyber espionage, extortion, phishing, and other crimes surrounding COVID-19. The experts describe the latest attack techniques, their consequences, and possible motives. The report also covers the challenges behind the implementation of cybersecurity regulations in healthcare.
The report compiles best practices for securing the development of digital products and services, recommendations for dealing with vulnerabilities, and guidance for building secure partnerships to avoid falling victim to supply chain attacks.
Experts delve into the evolution of cyberspace, analyze key systemic risks and challenges in light of increasing technological interconnectedness. The report also examines the impact of artificial intelligence, quantum computing, digital identity, and other technologies on the future of humanity.
The authors highlight the global challenges and trends of cybercrime and propose steps to build effective cooperation between government and business in the fight against it.
The report offers an analysis of 7 barriers that prevent organizations and nations from effectively sharing data. The practical part of the document describes how AI, ML, encryption technologies, and differential privacy can be used in creating an international data sharing platform.
- Infrastructure protection
- Current vulnerabilities
- Trends on the threat landscape
- Cybersecurity across industries
- Attacks on banks
- Attacks on businesses
- Attacks on individuals
- Security cheatsheet
- Main trends
- Attacks on banks
- Attacks on ATMs
- Attacks on bank clients
- Ransomware attacks
- Supply chain attacks
- Phishing and social engineering
- Attacks on Android
- Internet of things, botnets and DDoS
- Data leaks